Monday, May 27, 2019

i got my computer fixed!!!!

      I am no computer wiz I have had an old out dated avg for virus protection.  It was useless so tonite I figured out how to swap back to windows Defender. Did a quik  update and scan  now I can type!
 right  now im using an external keyboard I bought thinking that my laptop key board was the problem. We are going to see now .

   Nope laptop keyboard is shot !  glad I got this external keyboard.  Before I couldn't type at all unless I was running a avg scan as soon as that finished nothing but K,s would scroll across every line! Well  glad to do a post but my hands are shaking  I will be back posting soon I hope.

                        



9 comments:

  1. Glad to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, from Northern California. Was thinking of your BBQ this Memorial Day weekend

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thx I mopped around thinking about those times to.

      Delete
    2. I am Gary's son in law/renter Jason he talked about on his blogs. I thought I needed to let yall know he passed away June 4th. God bless yall thank you for being friends to him. He is missed greatly.

      Delete
  3. God bless you! so happy to see you up and at 'em

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deb I am Gary's son in law/renter I thought I needed to let you know Gary passed away June 4th. He went peacefully thank you for being his friend on here he is greatly missed. God bless.

      Delete