Monday, March 4, 2019

Going to Gatlinburg !!

      Over the last 2 weeks I have made it a point to do more. walking at home the grocery store and Wal mart . While I do have a bit of dizziness its slowly going away. I spent January and February doing very little except reading . It feels good to be able to go to 2 stores and not have to use the old folks benches or power buggy's. I have in the past so I mean no disrespect. 

     The wife has been wanting to go to the mountains  in the camper but that isn't happening . So today I jumped online punched in a Sunday - Thursday stay in a motel in Gatlinburg. I was shocked at the prices. I scrolled thru till I came to one I knew 1 block off the main drag 5 nights for 226$ tax included. I saw cheaper ones but none I would stay at . Well I booked us a week.  If I know my wife I will be dragged to every open shop at least once in the week. Most of our time will be spent driving in the park and seeing the animals. 

that all I got .

8 comments:

  1. Good to hear you are getting your exercise Gary and congratulations on your mountain trip. I am continuing to pray for you and wish the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time. Sounds like a fun trip and it won't hurt you any to get out and have a change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was fun.weather was nice and warm took it slow and road around a lot.

      Delete
  3. hi since husband died cannot afford internet so am at library.
    good to read your posts.
    God bless you and keep you.
    remember, Jesus loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gary, how was the trip?

    ReplyDelete