Sunday, February 19, 2017

Sell contract came in. Lettin thing go.

       Well the property I had bought in Blountsville last year is now under contract. The family that lives next door wants it just so they can tear it down. Its to close for  Nabors for their taste. When they contacted me I had just found out I was sick so I threw out twice what I have in it and they took it. Now  a 1500$ profit isn't huge but the timing is good for me. I know I wont  be in any shape to do any thing with it for a while, and 3000$ back in the bank suits me. The close date is to be now till April 15 th. depending on their attorney drawing up the paperwork.
    
       With my son getting his place the need to use Blountsville as a food commissary is not an issue. He has plenty of room to build what we need and most the material to.

         I still am thinking on my BOL property. My wifes granddaughter  has looked at it and liked it she has that camper I helped her get last year. At this point in my life if she wants it I will let it go. I can always cache some supplies on the property even if I sell it to her.

     Next to go will be my old ranger . I have had it 8 years and the book value is 400$ more than I gave for it.  

     

6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are keeping everything on an even keel and managing affairs. Takes a strong man to do that under the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have done it for so long I don't think the family is capable of handling house hold business.

      Delete
  2. starting your 2cnd week of treatments- how are you doing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better than I thought I would. Got on a routine that works for the nausea learning what to do when tired and dizzy.

      Delete
  3. ice chips can help with nausea for some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. also a whole lemon which is sniffed occasionally can help. sometimes smelling spearmint also.

    ReplyDelete