Friday, June 15, 2018

I bought a Jeep .

      I am now officially Vehicle  rich . I sold that silver Camper last week and had a parking place open for one of my trucks to be parked / stored out of the way. That gave an extra spot in the drive, then my daughter sold one of her cars. Now when some one comes over they can park and not just pull in and back out.

      Long story short my daughter found a Honda with 95,000 miles for 3000$ in good shape . I have been looking for a tow vehicle as I have no confidence in my trucks unless I sink some more cash in one of them. I was on Craig's list 3 weeks ago and found a jeep for sale at a new car lot near by. Man it was nice 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee one dent in a door 180,000 miles 1200$  but no hitch and no way to mount one unless I paid for a OEM at a dealer. When I talked to the lady that owned the lot she said check on Wednesday and Friday for new stock  so I kept checking . Got this one yesterday.



     2005 Liberty with 198,000 miles Got it for 1300$.We took it today to a dealer and left it as it had 2 recalls on this model. A lot of people are leery of the Liberty. I think I have a decent one  I hope it is My wife even likes driving it. With it I am back to full up in the drive again. And still need a truck .


2 comments:

  1. That should take care of you for a few years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope. My grand Cherokee hasn't been home in 2 years.it has become my sons somehow ??? the wife's car is her baby and the trucks suck gas so I needed a daily driver . Plus this Jeep has a OEM tow package for a trailer up to 5000 lbs.

      Delete