Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Blues

          I know a lot of people get the blues around the holidays its normal they think of past family and friends.Some people just dis like the crowds and what Christmas has become.I haven't posted for over a week because i have always been in group 2.It never fails at some point between thanksgiving and Christmas i shut down for a week.this year it was last week.Monday the 25 was my twins birthday They turned 22.Was kinda hard on me when i thought about it now i understand how my mom feels on my and my brothers birthday. I am much better now i am not just sitting and staring at my computer.I did read a lot finish the Dark grid books I highly recommend them. Also read Breakers it was different. Read a short book  Barrows Road it was a housewife point of view survival book.

     Will be back to posting  tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Life is too short to waste any of it. Don't let things drag you down. Maybe you need to get away for a bit and do something fun. Even if it's just go spend a day or so by yourself at a lake. That always helps me.

    ReplyDelete