Tuesday, May 29, 2018

First BBQ in 18 months.

        This weekend was the first time I have done BBQ since the Saturday after thanksgiving in 2016.  WoW that is hard to believe . I had 2 customers come to the house last week to ask if I would cook them a couple of butts each. I had been thinking about it old habits and I am a little bored . I had put my trailer and a sign up on Friday when I would be selling Saturday. Well I cooked a couple of cases of butts and a few slabs of ribs  hauled up to the HI way  and sold out in 3 hours . My customers all said they missed me. 

       Was nice to make a few hundred and the bad thing was I could have sold triple what I cooked. I told everyone I would be ready and have plenty come the 4th .

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're still interested in the BBQ business. Get it going again but not to the point of running your health down.
    You never mentioned what your hospital bill was for your treatment, care to share that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike I have decided to do just memorial 4th labor day SEC championship New year and super bowl. I will also do pre paid orders if I am available. As for what my hospital bill was I have no idea .All I have seen is 2 bills one for 180 that said follow up Deductibles and one for 8400$ that says nothing.They can sue me or back file with Medicare/ Medicaid . The 180 I will pay it may be valid the 84 is a filing error.

      Delete