Monday, September 17, 2018

My son is stupid and home.

        Yep took less than a week for my son to screw up and get tossed out on his ear. It took 5 days of his whining before the owner of the driving school told him he had 4 hours to leave the school and have his S@#$% out of the hotel. I was afraid this would be what would happen his mouth overloaded his ass with folks that could care less . Friday I had to make the 140 mile round trip to haul him back. On Saturday I found out he went to the school because the friends he had been staying with most the time told him to take his Mooching Ass elsewhere they where tired of him . Now he is with another friend till he does the same thing. 

       Did I mention my Kids take after My Ex. They look like me but act like her. I cant denied them as being mine but Damn they got to change!!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. no change to the leopard spots. something agley there in your son's soul or brain.
    praying for him is the best you can do.
    when faced with the impossible, put everything into God's hands and He will do the impossible, in His own timing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope prayer helps its all that's left. At least my son has a 100 lbs he can lose I think he is in for a long miserable winter. Cause daddy is done with him!

      Delete
  2. He still has the land you bought him I hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you were my father! Seriously

    ReplyDelete