Sunday, November 18, 2018

Just went on my first Cruise !!!!!!!

       Me and the wife took a last minute cruise to the Bahamas . I wish I had give in and done it years ago.  Now I have always been a little on the cheap side But a cruise is a bargain for what it includes. I did snag a deal  at 753$  we had a blast on the ship. The ports were just trying to pry as much money from us in as short a time as possible. 4 Nights and  28 meals (plus all the ice cream you can hold) ,while I couldn't eat much my wife had Hungarian short ribs one night, lamb shanks with roasted veggies and gravy the next. To start with she was humoring me but the shank she had 2 . She opened up and tried some curried chicken "a fail" but found hot Naan bread with butter and honey to be great. 

       Not everything was good my wife likes to be in crowds and the pool deck had that and music . So she spent most the trip up there , I stayed with her as much as I could but the nerve ear pain would start So I would hide in the salon deck better music "jazz" and adults sitting around.   The noise level was much better. Had to go back up top for coffee refills but I didn't mind.
     
        If you have ever thought about a cruise  my cheap ass thinks "Do It "!!!  It has something for everyone. All told my wife had 8 mixed drinks and we bought 100 in gifts  the daily tips was 112  plus I gave our cabin Stewart  30 cash as we left. I wanted to be sure he got it not a communal split like the other.  The trip was 1056$ and a value.

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad you and your wife enjoyed the experience. It sounds like a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was the food, service and music made the trip.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad yall enjoyed the cruise. I, like you, think they are a a great value. Take care and hand in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a good time keep praying!






































    ReplyDelete