Thursday, November 1, 2018

Jeep liberty.

      I have wrote about getting our 2005 Jeep Liberty in previous posts and the rear end wiggle it had. Did you notice the word "had" yep I finally put it in the shop to be fixed. I had the lower and upper rear end bushing and arms replaced . I went by the shop 2 more bolts and the entire rear end would have come out . All the bushing showed excessive wear but the lower ones were shot. Parts were 130$ on amazon and David charged 150$ labor because the upper bushing were a bitch to get out.  I have known David 19 years. His wife worked for me once upon a time . I had to fire her. But me and him always got along ok . He was a biker, well still is but he had a ruff time he lost a leg 12 years ago in a wreck. Drugs and depression  made him a shell of his old self till about 4 years ago he snapped out of it and opened a home repair shop for bike's and some cars and trucks.
         
       When I came to pick it up he said Megan their daughter had been talking about  wanted a liberty or Renegade jeep for a few years . Mine was the first one he had drove he said he loved the handling now that it was fixed and understood why she wanted one. Now I need 4 new tires on it and its set for years as the wife's back-up. He has my truck now fixing a transmission leak changing the fluid and filter and if it looks strong putting on a cooler for it.

2 comments: