Tuesday, January 29, 2019

No snow !!!!!

      All the news people made a huge brewhha  about us getting 3 inches of snow. My daughter asked me when she should go to work she has to be at work at 6 am . My prediction of the weather was a cold rain go to work like normal. I was right.

     I got a huge surprise today we got a call on my feeding tube. I have to be at UAB at 8 in the morning.  I will have to spend the night after its put in so I am packed and ready.
     My energy level has crashed this week. I have been so dizzy I almost fell this morning . I spent today before the call trying to get down a yogurt and slice of cheese cake did it to .It took 2 hours but I did it !!! Well that all I got I will be out of touch till Friday .

9 comments:

  1. Gary, good luck wi5 the hospital visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tube should make you feel a lot better. Let us know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike I do feel better I retained 9 pounds of water. The nurses couldn't believe how much fluids went in before my body released any. I've had 3 days of food and feel bloated I will skip one to let my self digest it all. The nurses warned me my system was moving slow!!

      Delete
  3. when you get nourished you should have energy prayed for you too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can feel it returning slowly now. thankyou for the prayers.

      Delete
  4. We got snow up here at the higher elevations, but down in town they just had a dusting.
    Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather people are over hyping everything. Harry the feeding tube was voluntary. I didn't want to get to weak. I may have months rather than years so I want to be able to enjoy what is left.

      Delete
  5. How was the hospital visit

    ReplyDelete