Friday, July 6, 2018

I did BBQ for sale this 4th

        I did 30 buts and 10 ribs this 4th of July . I was busy and sold out fast I should have done more but I am retired. 2 days work netted me a 450$ profit. I  plan on doing it again on Labor day .
Funny I pop up on holidays and could do a booming business and my son says its not worth his time.  He is mad because he has no water or power. All I have to say "that sucks good luck" then I change the subject.
   
       I spotted him supply money a dozen times I wont do it again . I wont pay his utilities . Its time for him to grow up. 

2 comments:

  1. any holiday involving picnics is a sure shot.
    good for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea any time there is a hunger crowd. I have had several ask if I would take orders for football season. I plan on being gone but will see.

      Delete