Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I lost my Jeep

        I posted back in June I had bought a 2005 jeep liberty it has been a good one. A little to good. My wife's car had the starter short out because it has a leaking valve cover gasket. Oil in an electric motor is not good. Neither is an expensive part but its a Mitsubishi spider with a 3.0 engine. It's a bitch to work on .The starter is behind the Exhaust manifold and catalytic converter with 2 heat shields . I have a guy that says he will put the parts on for 200$ but he doesn't know when he can get over here and do it.
    While her car is broke my wife has been driving "the" jeep. I noticed last week its gone from "My" jeep to "the" jeep. Today I asked her if she would budget 100$ next month out of her check to help fix her car. She said sure no problem if I needed the money but she was happy with "HER JEEP". S0 in 6 weeks its gone from  "My" to "The" and has become "Her" JEEP.  I guess I am going to be the old fart in a convertible sports car now. I can't seem to hang on to a jeep .


    


5 comments:

  1. Happy Wife - Happy Life. Good to spoil the wife from time to time. If she is that happy with it, you are ahead of the game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She wont admit that getting in an out of a sports car is getting harder and the jeep is easy.

      Delete
  2. Funny how the wives always end up with the good stuff. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. talked to head nurse in nursing home.
    the men are concerned about 2 things;
    where is my wife
    and, got to get to work.

    the ladies are concerned about 2 things;
    where are the children,
    and
    is the cat all right?

    the wife comes first with the husband
    and the kids first with the wife.
    which is how it should be. right?

    ReplyDelete