Monday, August 6, 2018

camping feels good

  Last week we went and spent a week at the lake just me and the wife . We enjoyed getting away from the house and all the family . It is necessary  even for a old long term couple to get away and have some alone time in a different setting.

     We came back so I could go to the doctor. I have to see this one twice a year to stay in the system but I like her as a doctor. I told her she was a stubborn old Hindu doctor .She scolds me like I am a child for my blood pressure and diet. She cares and it shows. I am at a perfect weight of 190  BP was 138 / 91  and A1c from last visit was 4.7 . But I may be starting a preventative round of immune therapy I haven't decided yet . I feel good except for having reflux and trouble sleeping because of it.  I am no fool I only have a 60% chance of making it to 2022 and a 30% chance at making 2027. Now is the time for fun .

     

No comments:

Post a Comment