Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Lack of sleep ghost pain.

     For the last 6 weeks I haven't had a good nights sleep . I tend to wake up every hour with a pain going from my throat to my ear sharp but it only last a minute then gone. The doctor says its nerve induced like  ghost pain nothing they can do but hope it disappears on its own. Its worst at night but happens during the day to. At first I thought it was reflux but I have that calmed down with Prilosec .
      Not getting uninterrupted sleep makes me groggy and difficult to concentrate normal. I think tonight I will try a Beer or 2 to help me sleep it is the least objectionable sleep aid I can think of. The Wife says I am grumpy to so she has wanted me to take Ambien or similar. O well at least I am still here to complain.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't plan on taking any pills if I can avoid it. In my man closet I found a gallon of shine I have with charred oak I put away 5 or 6 years ago. Should be smooth.

      Delete
  2. What about a big slug of Nyquil at bedtime? Works for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried that no help . last night I had 4 fingers of 120 proof I didn't sleep longer but I rested.

      Delete