Thursday, October 23, 2014

Been busy with family and work.

     I know I haven't posted in a while but have been working a little more. Have been doing the haunted house this month glad I took it to do have made a little extra.Not much but it has helped,first 2 weekends I made very little but last weekend made 200 and hope this weekend is better.
 
It is a kid friendly venue that has a lot of families and teens coming
 
 
though but a lot of the younger ones tend to stay outside and wait.I know 200 may sound kinda low but at 3.00 or less a item it takes a lot to get there.Doing this has given me a chance to get back into the swing of doing funnel cakes and shaved ices again.

   Have had to deal with family issues all month.My son seems to always have a meltdown of some sort in October so he has been at the house.my daughter had her car stole 2 weeks ago, my mom came down for a week.My stepdaughter is due in a week due on the 30th.And I have to get ready for a bike rally that starts the 30th .So as soon as November gets here im going to drag the wife into the teardrop for 3 days some where for conjugal relations because with a packed house and other folks issues we NEED some us time.Sorry for ranting,thats what blogger is for isn't it venting commenting what you think.OK got it off my chest im good.

I hope everyone has a fun Halloween just remember thanksgiving is a month away.But the good news I have CANCELED CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment