Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Dividing projects

      I am no longer physically able to do big projects from start to finish like I want to. So I am looking around at stuff I want to get done before summer camping season gets here.  1 st up is clean out my old vending trailer and get it listed for sale. My son left it a pig sty even left peanuts in a 5 gallon pot and BBQ in the half pan in the oven. I spent today getting the bulk filth cleaned out . This project has been divided into 6 to 8 sections for easier  work . It will take me a week or more at 2 to 3 hours a day. It's hard not getting in there and slamming it out in a day or 2.

     It was a hard decision to sell the vending trailer but I have to be realistic I will never be able to go back to selling like I was . I will reset it for funnel cake or fried chicken with a shallow fryer I have in storage . The trailer will get a fresh coat of paint outside and be ready to go I plan on asking 6900 and taking any cash offer 5500 or better. I have 2 other trailers , One will be set up as a shaved Ice and hot dog unit and sold later . The last one is that 52 Yellowstone I bought last year. I may keep it incase I get a wild hair and decide to piddle with food vending later on.   These are what the trailers look like now. It is embarrassing that my son let the first one that made me a good living degrade to this. I gave him a chance !



       this is what it looked like when I let him have it. 


       This is what I have now and the inside is worst.
   This one will be painted and set up for shave ice and hot dogs            
 This is the one I plan on keeping. I will expand the back window for serving. Clean and polish the aluminum shell and do a little exterior fixing I think the retro look will make it a great vendor !!!  I am thinking  a Chili bowl with grilled cheese, a good hotdog or beef slider combo.

No comments:

Post a Comment