Thursday, March 29, 2018

Lunch and a movie with my Wife.

     Yesterday after the eye doctor me and the wife  went to lunch at Captain D's  and then the movie.  Now we enjoyed our selves till I pointed out  how pathetic we have become . It took a doctors visit to get us out of the house to eat lunch on senior day at a cheap restaurant  and go to the movies using free tickets my daughter gets using her movie pass membership.

      Ok my wife vision is back to 20/20 so she has to drive  you see I have  ONE major rule while in a vehicle . One person drives all others keep there mouth shut about it. My wife couldn't keep her mouth shut about my driving or yours ,  so I let her drive.
     Captain D's was normal but  2 meals and drinks for 10.98 made it almost good.  
     The movie we went to see was  "I Can Only Imagine "  if you haven't seen or heard about it here is its trailer .


    We have been doing dinner and a movie every week or so. Its a good reason to get out of the house and it doesn't cost that much. My daughter has a movie pass membership and she gets a ticket on Friday for a movie then turns it in for an advance ticket on say Wednesday then does it again on Sunday . We get 2 tickets to the movie for free. A movie pass membership is only 105$ year .That's the cost of 8 movie's. If you can find 2 decent movies a month to see it is a bargain.

No comments:

Post a Comment