Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Resteraunt Depot revisit today. With link

     Today my wife had a checkup at her doctor down town . For the past 3 months I haven't been down town or even in that direction . So I drove her for the checkup and dropped her off because it normally takes 2 to 3 hours to be seen. I went to Restaurant depot for 50 LB of sugar and woshtershire sauce(spell check can"t spell woshtershire lol )  because they are cheaper and I hate doctor offices . OK I went and got the gallon jug "Worcestershire" there that's settled. The sugar was 19.50 for 50# bag the Worcestershire was 2.79 a gallon. Now this is about 8$ less than Sam's but not enough for me to make a special trip but it beat sitting in the waiting room. A lot of prices have dropped since I was here in the summer and I think I will be coming back at least once a month .The food prepp's have some holes that can be filled cheaper here than even shopping sales. Everyone's prepping styles are different but all of us want to save will providing for our families Below is a link to there flyer download page see if there is one near you. Its worth the time to visit them .

http://www.restaurantdepot.com/flyers

1 comment:

  1. Where I live Sam's and Wal-Mart have crushed the competition so now they are all that's left. Problem is they have now raised their prices to that of the common supermarket. Not a good deal to shop there except for quantities.

    ReplyDelete