Friday, January 1, 2016

New year resolutions.

       I have made a few Resolutions for the New Year !
1. I will start no new Projects till I finish what is pending!!!!
2. I will start no new Projects till I finish what is pending !!!!
3. I will start no new Projects till I finish what is pending !!!!

4. I will finish 1 Project then move to the next !!!!
5  I will finish 1 project then move to the next !!!
6. I will finish 1 Project then move to the next !!!!!

7. I will never start 4 projects at once again !!!!
8. I will never start 4 projects at once again !!!!
9. I will never start 4 projects at once again !!!!!
10. I will  play patty cake with the wife more often !!!!!

11. I will lose weight ?

    OK I may not be able to do #11 but the first 10 are the important ones. I have to many things going on at one time and each is as important as the next but I have to decide an order and finish them one at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment