Went and finished the roof at my daughter place today. This picture was taken this morning when we got there.
As you see I had only 6 sheets to get in place but they were hard to screw in once I run out of room for me to stand.
I was having to stand on top of an 8 foot ladder and still will need a few more screws put in by a skinner person.
as you can see this place is rough. The crackheads did number on the walls chasing a couple of dollars in scrap copper wire. The inner walls have 10 places they ripped around plugs and 2 ceiling panels .
Here is what the outside looks like all the exterior metal striped except for that little on the top far end. We got that loose this afternoon.
The open stud area is what we spent a week on . The A hole's had looped a chain around a fireplace and the central air and heat unit and yanked it out through the walls. The roof was collapsed to 4 foot floor to ceiling on the left hand corner. We used a floor jack and sledge hammered the studs in from the right to left . One ooops and the place would have been a total loss. We put the studs on 24 inch centers and all were cut using a 1500 watt inverter powering the skill saw.
This pic shows about a fourth of the front yard and the 20+ feet we cut off the left end of the mobile home. The place is still trashy even after 4 pickup loads of hauled garbage plus the tore down end of the trailer. I didn't show it but I have a burn pile that's 15 foot round and piled 6 foot high to burn one day.
These are all I took today. You see the back porch, there is front deck on the ground under the trash that I will put back for the front door later. Tomorrow the place will be wrapped with felt ,tyvek is way to much . I have to have the electrical run before the outer walls go on so I am just drying the place in for now.
Click on pics for a good view.