Monday, April 4, 2016

I got the Deed.

    I have been on pins and needles about getting the deed on the property I wanted for a BOL . The state sent me a letter in February that they would issue on April 1st.  For some reason I was afraid something would come up and I would get a "we no longer have any interest in this property to convey " letter. Well I got the Deed by certified mail today :) . As nice as it is to have it will be a back burner project.

     Today we hung sheet rock in the bedroom of the trailer and tomorrow I will start on the living room sheet rock. I hate sheet rock but hanging it is not to bad . I am still thinking about hiring the mudding and finishing work. Before I make up my mind I think I will attempt one side wall to see how I do . If you don't try you will never know if you can. It has been a slow time all I got done last week was buying the sheet rock and finish hanging the insulation. My son did paint the exterior while I was on vacation with its base coat. My daughter picked a darker gray for it but when it was painted and dried it looks BLUE . I hate it but she likes it so what the hell its going to be her home not mine. Once the sheet rock is hung I plan on hitting his place hard everyday for 2 weeks so he can move in and do the little stuff himself . After sheet rock my daughters place is all small finish work I can do alone and hopefully my son can do the same. We have been getting on each others nerves and we both know a blow up will happen if we don't put some space between us soon.

2 comments: