Thursday, June 2, 2016

One room at a time.

   I have been working on my daughters trailer a little this week. Now its not a big place but I have put in the last 2 windows, the sink base and added some sheet rock mud in a few (dozen) places where it wasn't right.  I have been working  on everything at once and nothing seems to be getting done.

    Next week I plan on finishing her bedroom then move to the utility room and finish that area and so on till I get it all done. The main benefit is it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something. Plus she can paint the rooms as I finish them. I don't paint!!!! Once its all painted I will put in the flooring and tackle the water and have the power turned on.  I thought I would be finished by now but I cant seem to focus and get it done . The end of July looks like my new finish by date.

2 comments:

  1. you are a bit overworked maybe?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not to bad. As with all projects motivation wanes when you don't see progress.

      Delete