Wednesday, July 13, 2016

1 more day of work then a new list.:(

    Making a list has helped move the job along on my daughters place. It has been hot and humid this week and has limited me to 2 hours in the morning and 2 in the evening. Even with limited hours I have framed a wall, door and hung the sheetrock . The hardest part was doing the ceiling . For that I used 4 x8 sheets of luan OSB it paints well and was lite enough for me to put up solo.

    Today I mudded the sheet rock and plan on sanding it in the morning . So my daughter now has a 7 X 13 second bedroom and a small  12 X 13 living room. This is the last of the building stage, next week will be trim inside and out . There is a lot of trim work to cover my poor building skills. I will try to remember to take pictures of the place it has been a while.


   I added this picture to remind me this is what I started with it makes me smile .

No comments:

Post a Comment