Monday, September 30, 2013

Fall is almost here.Time for the mountains

   Around here we have been having great weather.Crisp mornings in the high 50s and days in the high 70s. Still a little warm to be Fall but super nice.This year me and the wife haven't spent as much time camping as we have wanted but we are planning a trip to the Smokies in 3 weeks.This year we have camped with the kids and sister-in-law,but we haven't gone alone yet and will be taking the family with us to the Smokies.We haven't took any of the kids to the mountains in 7 years so it time.Even though it sounds expensive its not to bad I pay for 1 tank of gas and the campsite.They pay for the gas to get there and what they find in the shops.Some how I always seem to get STUCK with one restaurant bill for everyone,Oh well i am use to it:).

4 comments:

  1. Hey Gary,
    How's the quitting smoking going?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Going good i have only smoked 8 cigs in 6 days.

      Delete
  2. I'm too old to like camping anymore. I want to be warm, clean and dry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. The teardrop keeps us warm and dry.Most campgrounds have good bathhouses.You live in the mountains.I can go camp for 5 days for what a hotel room cost for a night:)

      Delete