Sunday, November 1, 2015

Funnel cake for halloween.

     This year for Halloween I was asked by one of the local churches to do funnel cakes for Halloween. They were having a Trunk or Treat for the kids .I was asked last year but I had a prior commitment. The weather was terrible a steady rain but the folk that did show up had a good time. The church members had hotdogs, drinks, Chili and games inside for the kids . I was outside in my trailer in one hour I did almost 60 funnel cakes. I had fun most of the people that came by recognized me and the trailer as the man that does the BBQ  on the road. It is nice to give back to the community that has supported me. Some of the people had never stopped at the BBQ so may be I will pick up some new customers. The cost to me was less than 15$  to make over 80 people smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment