Monday, February 8, 2016

R.I.P Tank, the chow hound.

   Today my son took our dog Tank to be put down . He was my buddy. He started as my son's dog then was passed to my daughter but the whole time he was my Buddy and the biggest food beggar god ever gave 4 leg's. He loved biscuits for breakfast actually the only thing he wouldn't eat was grapes. I couldn't take him to be put down even though he was hurting it wasn't in me. Tank was fine 3 weeks ago then we found 2 knot's in his neck. I gave him a round of antibiotics for a week but I knew it was lymphoma.





   He will be missed.

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Deb.I am sure heaven has more dogs than people they are more deserving.

      Delete
  2. I feel for you Gary, it is a vary hard thing to do to a loyal friend. I wish we humans had that option instead of the government forcing us to suffer unbearable pain till the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Mike I cried like a baby. I personally will not suffer the end stages of cancer. I have seen family go thru it, I WILL NOT. If as some believe god has a problem with it me and him can discuss it face to face.

      Delete
  3. Sometimes that's all that is left. I had to do that with my best ferret, and it like to have killed me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think pets mean so much to us because they love unconditionally. All they ask for is fed and played with.

      Delete